And you 'allude' to something rather than 'elude'.  Better still, "I have
not
provided the case name for obvious data protection reasons."

Best wishes

Andrew

--On 14 November 2006 10:57 +0000 Simon Howarth
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Wording could be improved to make it scan better, but the overall content
> is OK. I think requesting this confirmation is a wise move, if the
> request is in any way questioned.
>
> My only other comment is pedantic, and is to state that "datum is", but
> "data are".
>
> Simon.

Andrew Charlesworth
Senior Research Fellow in IT and Law
Director, Centre for IT and Law
School of Law/Department of Computer Science
University of Bristol
Wills Memorial Building
Queens Road, Bristol BS8 1RJ

Tel: 0117 954 5633 (CompSci)