-----Original Message-----
From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Priestley Sarah
Sent: 18 August 2006 12:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [data-protection] Internet Monitoring.

Hello all.....

My first post.

Can anyone tell me what the position would be should we wish to monitor
the internet usage of an individual who we suspect of conducting
personal business using corporate/network?

Can we do this?
What authority would we be able to rely on?

Thanks
Sarah Priestley

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this
email by mistake please notify the sender and delete it immediately.
Opinions expressed are those of the individual and do not necessarily
represent the opinion of Cambridgeshire County Council. All sent and
received email from Cambridgeshire County Council is automatically
scanned for the presence of computer viruses and security issues.

            All user commands can be found at : -
Any queries about sending or receiving message please send to the list
owner

More than 15,000 people have already visited 'Warhammer - The Art of
Games Workshop' at Nottingham Castle - why don't you? More at:
http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/games_workshop_warhammer

A safer, cleaner, ambitious Nottingham - a city we're all proud of.

Why not subscribe to Notice Nottingham, a weekly electronic newsletter, and discover more reasons to be proud of Nottingham?

http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/noticenottingham.htm

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content
and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal.

views which are not the views of Nottingham City Council unless specifically
stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system,
do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance
on it and notify the sender immediately. Please note that Nottingham City
Council monitors e-mails sent or received. Further communication will
signify your consent to this.