I have come into this all a bit late, so forgive me if I am churning up old
ground.

Does anyone have confirmation that BT have failed to notify?  I've checked
on the Data Protection Public Register using all manner of combinations of
BT Group plc and BT Telecommunications plc (the correct titles given to me
by BT themselves this morning) and came up with zero.

Regards

John Hughes
Data Protection Officer
Mayday Healthcare NHS Trust

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure to
another person, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail
is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then
permanently delete the email from your inbox.

            All user commands can be found at : -

Any queries about sending or receiving message please send to the list owner