From: SARA Alerting [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tue 21/11/2006 20:41
To: Joanne Roberts
Subject: Prometheus - New Issue Alert

Dear SARA registrant,

Volume 24 Number 4/December 2006 of Prometheus is now available on the journalsonline.tandf.co.uk web site at http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk.

The following URL will take you directly to the issue:

http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=U38R30T984N3

This issue contains:

Special Issue: National Security

National Security: The Social Implications of the Politics of Transparency
p. 359
M. G. Michael, Katina Michael

URL of article: http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=H200787P31458515

Historical Lessons on ID Technology and the Consequences of an Unchecked Trajectory
p. 365
Katina Michael, M. G. Michael

URL of article: http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=V534TK84UN70N585

Identity Management: Is an Identity Card the Solution for Australia?
p. 379
Margaret Jackson, Julian Ligertwood

URL of article: http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=W740L13326H37015

Social Impacts of Transport Surveillance
p. 389
Marcus Wigan, Roger Clarke

URL of article: http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=T774710567127M88

The Application of Critical Social Theory to National Security Research
p. 405
Holly Tootell

URL of article: http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=J21V380041882082

Regulating Telecommunications Interception and Access in the Twenty-first Century: Technological Evolution or Legal Revolution?1
p. 413
Simon Bronitt, James Stellios

URL of article: http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=H811R523G6635H25

Australia's Anti-Terrorism Legislation: The National Security State and the Community Legal Sector
p. 429
Mark Rix

URL of article: http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=V056722148152663

Conceptualisation of Terrorism in Modelling Tools: Critical Reflexive Approach
p. 441
Lucy Resnyansky

URL of article: http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=Q242111T5337QT45

Contributors to this Issue
p. 449

URL of article: http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=U110J445668Q2401

If you are not a current subscriber to this publication, you can request a free sample issue at: http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=csi;104656

For the cream of Routledge's hardback publishing at paperback prices visit www.routledge.com/paperbacksdirect

Thank you,
SARA Alerting

To subscribe to this journal, please email: [log in to unmask]

FEEDBACK
If you have any comments or questions on the SARA service, please send an email to: [log in to unmask]

ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
List owners and Moderators: we would welcome the opportunity of telling your list members about our free SARA service and positively invite all Moderators to mention the service to their members and to encourage them to sign up personally on our Home Page at http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Taylor & Francis would like the opportunity to announce our service to your discussion group members. If this is possible please email: [log in to unmask]

Distributed through Cyber-Society-Live [CSL]: CSL is a moderated discussion
list made up of people who are interested in the interdisciplinary academic
study of Cyber Society in all its manifestations.To join the list please visit:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/cyber-society-live.html