On Jan 12, 2006, at 8:51 AM, Russell, Richard wrote:

> shouldn't difficulty in understanding and implementing be a
> prime concern for introducing things not yet in there?

Of course. It is a prime concern and always has been. Now all you need
to do is get everyone to agree on what is or is not difficult to
understand and implement.  :-( Though I phrase it in a sarcastic way,
I'm afraid that is actually a very serious and major point; it is *NOT*
trivial, or even close. Things that I find trivial and intuitive,
others find obscure and complicated; and vise versa.

--
Richard Maine                |  Good judgment comes from experience;
[log in to unmask]       |  experience comes from bad judgment.