Just a house-keeping notice:

List-members might like to know that there are currently 299 of you out
there.

All comments on the list welcome (other uses, things you'd like to see,
things you'd rather I stopped doing [can't be many - I don't do much - but
please, no witty ripostes along the lines of 'no more notes like this
one']).

All postings welcome too.

I'll take silence to express general satisfaction (or apathy) and carry
on... ;-)

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Archive of list messages may be found at:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/classicsgrads
Visit the same site to change your subscription settings.
All queries regarding the list should be directed to: