The 7th European Conference on Knowledge Management was a resounding success and you can find photographs taken at the conference in the online gallery at http://www.academic-conferences.org/eckm/eckm2006/eckm2006-gallery.htm where you will also find links to the ECKM wiki and to some short video clips where participants give us their personal definitions of Knowledge Management.

The conference proceedings are available for purchase in electronic or paper copy from http://www.academic-conferences.org/eckm/proceedings/2-proceedings-eckm2006.htm

The 8th European Conference on Knowledge Management will take place in the beautiful city of Barcelona September 2008 and the first call for papers will be released shortly.

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to email me.

Finally, please accept my apologies if this mail reaches you through other sources too.

Kind regards

Sue Nugus

Conferences Director

Academic Conferences