As a result of many requests for extensions due to the holiday season, we are extending the deadline for submissions to the conference until 20 January 2006. If you have not yet submitted, please ensure that you do so by this date. Submissions should be made online at

http://www.academic-conferences.org/eciw/eciw2006/eciw06-abstract-submission.htm

Please feel free to notify colleagues and contacts of this extension. A copy of the call for papers is available at
http://www.academic-conferences.org/eciw/eciw2006/eciw06-call-for-papers.htm and if you would like a .pdf copy, please email [log in to unmask]

If you have already submitted your proposal, you can expect to hear whether or not it has been accepted by the published date of 6 January and details of abstracts selected will be posted on the web next week.

If you need further details, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kindest regards

Sue Nugus
Conferences Director

http://www.star.net.uk