Do-Be-Do-Be-Do!

I'm on the verge of negotiating a studio space at the huge Bally Factory on the outskirts of Norwich. This will either be InPrint's own studio (5 artists, 5 poets in collaboration), or InPrint will 'host' a "collaboration resources studio." I've had to kind of force the hands of impoverished artists and poets (myself included) to become part of this huge venture at the beginning.

For myself, it's not just our studio but the utterly huge open workshop spaces we'll have access to (what would you like to do on a factory floor the size of a footbat pitch?), together with being there to build and influence the 'community' within. It's so important to have poets involved for, while there will be traditional visual artists, animators and digital artists will be there too. The possibilities to 'test bed' collaborations are endless - and I'd love to write poetry for dance.

Our InPrint group itself is on the cusp in developing a live visuals/performance to tour - while there has never been a better time to turn fag machines into poetry vending machines!

It's stepping off a cliff time as my day job would have to go - but with space to do, space to be, it's all to do and will be:

Do-Be-Do-Be-Do!

Go strong, go gentle, Rupert