Dear British and Irish Poets!

I tried to send the following message with a tiny pic (the logo) but I was rejected because this list does not accept attachments. Since the cause is good please, if you are interested you can get the little image directly from my blog, just copy and paste, otherwise I will forward diligently. Thank you:
http://annyballardini.blogspot.com/2006/11/poets-in-need.html

And here is Micheal Rothenberg's message:

www.poetsinneed.org. I was thinking to circulate the button to participating
or endorsing or supportive friends on
the internet. Are you interested in adding a button to your site?
The button is attached. Any thoughts on this? I am trying to increase
visibility and awareness of the group since there are few people who know
about it and there are almost no groups helping poets.

Anny Ballardini
http://annyballardini.blogspot.com/
http://www.fieralingue.it/modules.php?name=poetshome
http://www.moriapoetry.com/ebooks.html
I Tell You: One must still have chaos in one to give birth to a dancing star!
Friedrich Nietzsche