Thanks to you – and to Ian for stepping forward!

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: British & Irish poets [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of mairead byrne
Sent: Sunday 22 October 2006 20:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: British & Irish Poets

Dear BIPS,

As Rupert has resigned from British & Irish Poets, I have asked Ian Davidson to step in as co-manager, and Ian has kindly accepted, at least until the end of this year.  We will rewrite the Welcome Message and make any adjustments necessary with jiscmail regarding an abbreviation of British & Irish Poets to "B & I" rather than "british-poets" or britpo.  We are also working on changing "Poets" to "Ports" (only joking).  I hope that we will begin 2007, the 10th year of British & Irish Poets with two/three new co-managers and a rejuvenated list.  I hope also, during 2007, we will have a land-based get-together in honor of Ric/hard Caddel.

Mairead