Dear All,

JISCmail will be upgrading hardware on the server Saturday May 27th 9.00am-2.00pm (I'm not sure which time zone that is, just expect a halt in operations on Saturday 27th).  They are increasing memory and their resilient disk storage array (which reminds me, I should be doing the same, especially with my resilient storage array).  There will be no distribution of email during this time, but anything sent will be queued and distributed when service is resumed.
There will be no loss of any postings.

 On May 27th, JISCmail will also be taking upgrading LISTSERV to the latest version, 14.5 . As they say "This is largely a maintenance release that fixes several bugs and gives improvements in a number of areas".  However, "One visible difference is that once users have logged in they will notice their login email address displayed in the left hand navigation pane."

If you want to know more, go here
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/relnotes/LISTSERV14.5-Release-Notes.html

The Managers!