Hi

I've a small proposal which may get you going! Trevor Joyce brilliantly ran two 'poetry collaborations' Offsets via SoundEye via this list.

I'm proposing a totally open poetry/prose collaboration on this List. There will be only one 'rule'  that contributors respond verbatim to the header (headline) subject - with no asides. The incentive to observe this tiny 'rule' will be that all contributors (over a set time - one/two months?) will have their work gathered together on a dedicated blog-site (with names and links and all attached).

This little project wouldn't stop any other contributions to the list. And hopefully enhance.

What do you think?

Best wishes, Rupert