Hi

It has gone a little quiet on the British & Irish and I'm hoping it's because everyone's busy and not stressed out like myself in trying to juggle the day job with ones pursuits and dreams.

I've decided to stop juggling and from March 31 I take to the high-wire instead and largely end my 'broken' teaching career. I'm mad! It's very hard to be a sessional lecturer in the UK these days - as it is being a full-time teacher here. My brilliant artist friend Jayne Knowles took on a near full time art school post in September and overnight her creative work ended.  My NZ friend Bronte is a teacher and when she's busy she's on a roll ("stress" doesn't enter her vocabulary). Oh well.

In my new found freedom (madness) from April 1 (yes, All Fools Day) I'd like to place some missives here on some of the following:-

These are just a few of my thoughts as to what I'd like to post here. What would you like to post here?

Best wishes, Rupert