And I know who Anny Ballardini is and I have poems translated into the
Italian (that's so cool - thanks Anny)

And I get reminded to visit Ron Silliman's blogspot

And I get irritated sometimes

And I delete lots of messages without reading them sometimes

And I get reminded to visit Terrible Work which keeps saying its going to
review my books but never does but has interesting reviews of other books
anyway so its worth visiting.

And I know about the Experimental Women's Poetry Conference coming up soon
(that has to be the wrong title - experimental women?? Very Butler.)

And I realise that there are an apparently infinite number of small groups
of writers, people publishing, setting up readings; most of which I'm not
very interested in and never will be but it's good they exist and it puts
your own poetry concerns in perspective.

And I realise I should try to get invited to more interesting dinner parties
(in fact i can't remember the last time I went to a dinner party - I thought
they'd stopped happening in the mid 90s but maybe I just stopped being
invited).

Don't think I'll bother with work today.

'The early bird rose, caught the worm and thought, fuck it, back to bed.'

Love to all

Ian