From: British Medical Laser Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of caroline sudworth
Sent: 13 September 2006 10:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Courses in Laser Threapy/Surgery in Dermatology (fwd)

Can anyone offer any help to the email below?
If so, please email direct to: [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Caroline

I was interested in the BMLA website and would like to know of any
courses
in Laser therapy/surgery for Dermatologists. Please can you advise.

Regards,

Marina Widdup

Dr Caroline D Sudworth
Research Director