-----Original Message-----
From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nicole Kipar
Sent: Thu 26 January 2006 14:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Durham December 2005 Presentations

Hi Malcolm,

I only got around to going to the site today and am sorry, but I cannot
find anything. I managed to join the group but where are the
presentations?

Awfully sorry to bother you with the question, but would love to see the
presentations, especially since I had to miss the conference.

Best wishes

Nicole

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:00:16 -0000 Malcolm Murray
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Presentations from the Sixth Durham Blackboard Users' Conference are
> now available in the UK/EIRE User Group on the Blackboard Communities
Site.
> http://communities.blackboard.com/
> If you're not a member you will need to enroll in the Community -
> which you can do as follows:
> Log in to the Blackboard Community Site (you will need to create an
> account if you don't already have one.
> Click on the USER GROUPS tab
> Look for the portal module called 'Join a User Group!' and click on
> the International link Enroll in the UK/Eire Blackboard User Group
> http://communities.blackboard.com/bin/common/category.pl?type=CLUB&cat
> eg
> ory_id=_7_1
>
> Thanks to everyone for making them available.
>
> I will also be posting the comments submitted to Blackboard there
> shortly!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Malcolm :-)
>
> ---
> Dr Malcolm Murray
>
> Learning Technologies Team Leader
> IT Service
> Durham University

Nicole Kipar
01227 767700 ext 2019
Learning Technologist for the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and
Blackboard Co-ordinator http://www.canterbury.ac.uk/lteu/ Canterbury
Christ Church University Learning and Teaching Enhancement Unit (LTEU)