From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kipar, Nicole
Sent: 09 November 2006 16:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Allowing students to see their quiz results at a later date?

Dear All,

One of our lecturers would allow students to check back and see their test results (formative) at a later date. He was trying to make this work via Adaptive Release, but that was a no-go. I have been trying to figure it out, but can't think of a way to do that? The Gradebook wouldn't be usable, would it? I must admit I a but at a loss.

Anyone got ideas?

Best wishes

Nicole

Nicole Kipar