It's the time of year when our list gets full of job ads - apologies for
adding to it!  At University of Leicester we are looking for...

Staff Development Centre
Materials Developer/Learning Technologist
Available for up to 12 months

Salary Grade 6 £22,111 to £25,633 pa

Ref:  D2982

We are seeking a creative educational professional to join our expanding
team.  You will develop online educational resources for courses
(including management, research and teacher training) and support
colleagues embarking on such projects.  In addition to technical
expertise, awareness of appropriate online learning and teaching methods
is essential.

Applications for the post are invited from good honours graduates, ideally
with relevant professional experience and/or post-graduate qualification.
The post is for one year in the first instance with continuation possible
subject to funding.  Although intended as a full time post based in
Leicester, other arrangements will be considered.

Full details are available on...
http://www.le.ac.uk/personnel/jobs/d2982p.html

Informal Enquiries

Informal enquiries are welcome and should be made to Mr Tony Churchill
Email [log in to unmask] or telephone 0116 2231876

Applications

Downloadable application forms and further particulars are available by
following the links. If you require a hardcopy please contact Personnel
Services. Tel: 0116 252 5110, fax: 0116 252 5140, email:
[log in to unmask], www.le.ac.uk/personnel/.

Please note that CVs will only be accepted in support of a fully completed
application form.