From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Mark Gamble
Sent: 14 September 2006 20:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Importing exported sites no longer works

We've been migrating by exporting Bb Basic 6.2.23 sites and then importing resulting zip files into Enterprise v7. Now it will sometimes work but more often not. My academics are eating the walls! Please tell me it's not that we finally succeeded in upgrading to 7.1 and it's all incompatible. The return I keep getting is "This file contains no data" when it patently does - only weird thing is is that the folders inside the zip file show 0kb on a PC when there are perfectly good files inside (on a Mac they do show a size). We're way behind where we should be right now (that's what a merger does for you) and I'm desperate. Please help! Happy to send anyone one of these weird "data-lite" zip files.

--
Regards (desperately)
Mark

Mark Gamble