-----Original Message-----
From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Northover
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 9:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Institutional Survey on Blackboard

My (limited) experience with the survey module in the Community System
is that a user does not see the results until they have submitted their
choice.
So I don't think your point 2 is a concern (unless it's changed in
latest versions that I haven't tried).

Point 1 is still the case I believe, if that is a problem for you.

Regards

----------------------------------
Mark Northover
Flexible Learning Services Manager