Hi all,

Has anyone done surveys within Blackboard to get responses from all
students in an institution?

We have looked at option/MC poll within Community System and can see two
shortcomings. 1) There can only be one question in a module. 2) The
results cannot be hidden before (option poll)/after (MC poll) users
submit a response. This might influence how people respond to survey
questions.

We have also considered to enrol every student into a course site and do
a survey there. However with thousands of students within a course site,
I am not sure if the survey results can be downloaded. We currently have
a course site with over 2000 students and had problem to download
tracking stats because timeout ticked in.

Much appreciated for any insight if you have tried any way to get around
these problems.

Thanks

Jie Shen
University of Leicester