Hi All,

Just a quick note to say thank you to you all. As of this Thursday I will be leaving my position as Blackboard Coordinator at Sir George Monoux College. I would like to thank you all for your support and guidance throughout the nine months of interacting and communicating with you all. Its much appreciated.

In September I will be starting my PGCE course to become a teacher and promise to use VLEs as part of my teaching! Working with you guys has given me an insight into the world of e learning and I have seen the benefits of such a vaulable tool.

Once again I thank you for your kind words and assistance, especially when I panicked and posted up messages that proberly confused you all, lol.

Hope you alll have a great summer.

Shabana Zia
Electronic Resources Coordinator

( phone: 0208 523 3544
/ ext: 2276
i web: [log in to unmask] ?< A> www.george-monoux.ac.uk
* e-mail:

[log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]" color=#000> [log in to unmask]" < a>[log in to unmask]" face=Verdana color=#000 size=1>[log in to unmask]