Hi All,

Just a quick note to say thank you to you all. As of this Thursday I
will be leaving my position as Blackboard Coordinator at Sir George
Monoux College. I would like to thank you all for your support and
guidance throughout the nine months of interacting and communicating
with you all. Its much appreciated.

In September I will be starting my PGCE course to become a teacher and
promise to use VLEs as part of my teaching! Working with you guys has
given me an insight into the world of e learning and I have seen the
benefits of such a vaulable tool.

Once again I thank you for your kind words and assistance, especially
when I panicked and posted up messages that proberly confused you all,
lol.

Hope you alll have a great summer.

Shabana Zia
Electronic Resources Coordinator

<http:[log in to unmask]>

*	 phone:	 0208 523 3544
/	 ext:	 2276
i	 web:	 <http://www.george-monoux.ac.uk/</A>%20<A%20href=>
www.george-monoux.ac.uk <http://www.george-monoux.ac.uk/>
*	 e-mail:	 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] <outbind:[log in to unmask]>