We are currently reviewing our processes, including the period of time at the beginning of the academic year for students to become enrolled in all their modules in Blackboard.  In our case, factors such as the time taken for enrolments to be processed by administrators on the student information systems influence our Bb enrolments.  I would welcome information on how long the Bb enrolment process takes at other institutions.  If you can supply me with some estimate of the number of days/weeks from start of year to all students being enrolled on modules in Blackboard, I would be very grateful.

Thanks
Alice
Liverpool John Moores University Development

Alice Bird
Learning Technology Manager
Learning Innovation & Development

2 Maryland Street, Liverpool, L1 9DE
t: +44(0)151 231 3689  f: +44(0)151 709 6176
e: [log in to unmask]  w: www.ljmu.ac.uk