From: Mark Wilfan
Sent: 27 June 2006 14:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: nln materials error

Hello list!

Has anybody had experience of this...

I am currently trying to get staff to use the nln materials freely
available from www.nln.ac.uk <http://www.nln.ac.uk/>  but I keep getting
a page load error which seems to stop the first section from loading..
(example here
http://www.bridgwater.ac.uk/sites/webapps/blackboard/lrc/nlnerror.jpg )

The error is Applet org/adl/samplerte/client/APIAdapterApplet notinited

I'm guessing that this class isn't loading correctly... is that
something I have done??? Or could fix??? Or is this 'an nln thing'???

Thanks in advance

Mark Wilfan

Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bridgwater College. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please delete it together with any attachment and contact the sender.

This email message has been swept by Clearswift MimeSweeper for content and Sophos Anti-Virus for the presence of computer viruses.