-----Original Message-----
From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of JEN FULLER
Sent: 20 June 2006 10:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Enrolling students onto 'umbrella' courses

Dear all,

We are soon to upgrade to Blackboard 7 and many of our administrative
processes are under review. At the moment each College unit has a
'course' in Blackboard. This requires staff to enroll students onto each
unit individually, which can be very time consuming. Is there any way
that staff can enroll students onto one 'umbrella' course which
automatically enrols the student onto the various associated units.

E.g. Enrolling a student on 'HNC English & Communication' would
automatically enrol them on the associated units - 'Interview Skills',
'Editing and Proof Reading', 'Publishing', 'Creative Writing', and so
on...

Thanks in advance,

Jen Fuller
Glasgow Metropolitan

Jen Fuller
eLearning Technologist
Glasgow Metropolitan College
60 North Hanover Street
Glasgow
G1 2BP
t: 0141 566 6222 ext 4415
e: [log in to unmask]
w: www.glasgowmet.ac.uk

DISCLAIMER :- This email, together with any attachments, may be
confidential and the subject of legal privilege. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender of this email immediately,
disclose or use the content in any way.  Glasgow Metropolitan College
(Glasgowmet) does not accept any legal responsibility of liability
(including in negligence) for the contents of this communication, nor
does it endorse or accept any personal views represented herein. Email
communications may be subject to interception by third parties or
possible data corruption and Glasgow Metropolitan College accepts no
responsibility whatsoever for the content of communications altered
after transmission from the college network.