Hi Arthur,

Below is a snipet if sql I use to extract out survey results from the db.
I have trimmed it down a bit to only pull those incomplete attempts (where
attempt.status = '3').
Because it contains all the tables required to pull survey results it is NOT
optimised to only find incomplete attempts and I have never used it for this
purpose but I assume it will give you what you want.

You will need to change the condition on the third last line of this sql to
the name of your survey.

Hope this is helpful

select distinct
	um.user_id,