From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Harrison, Peter
Sent: Mon 03 April 2006 12:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BB7 My Institution

Hi,

We have upgraded our test server form 6.3 to 7.0. (LS+CMS, no Community) On the My Institution page I cannot get the "Modify Layout" and "Modify Content" buttons to display. The manual seems to indicate that they should be there. We have also tried changing the displayed modules via the System Admin tab to reduce the content but the changes seem to be ignored.

Has anyone got any ideas on this please?

Peter

--
Peter Harrison
Teaching and Learning Systems - Bldg 62

This communication is sent in confidence to the named recipient only.  If you are not the named recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email.  The opinions expressed do not necessarily represent the corporate views of Cranfield University.  Cranfield University accepts no liability for the content of this email or the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.