  -----Original Message-----
  From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Mark Gamble
  Sent: 14 September 2006 20:42
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Importing exported sites no longer works

  We've been migrating by exporting Bb Basic 6.2.23 sites and then importing
resulting zip files into Enterprise v7. Now it will sometimes work but more
often not. My academics are eating the walls! Please tell me it's not that
we finally succeeded in upgrading to 7.1 and it's all incompatible. The
return I keep getting is "This file contains no data" when it patently
does - only weird thing is is that the folders inside the zip file show 0kb
on a PC when there are perfectly good files inside (on a Mac they do show a
size). We're way behind where we should be right now (that's what a merger
does for you) and I'm desperate. Please help! Happy to send anyone one of
these weird "data-lite" zip files.

  --
  Regards (desperately)
  Mark