-----Original Message-----
From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jake Gannon
Sent: 20 July 2006 10:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Make all courses unavailable

Query (test it first)

update BB_BB60.COURSE_MAIN set AVAILABLE_IND='N'

--On 20 July 2006 10:10 +0100 Jake Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hello
>
> you need to upadte AVAILABLE_IND in BB_BB60.COURSE_MAIN to N
>

> --On 20 July 2006 10:03 +0100 andrzej <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>

>> Hi to all in the world of Bb
>> Does anyone have an SQL script that will make all courses
>> unavailable.  I am having a mental block!!
>>
>> Andrzej C. Marczewski BSc
>> MLE Coordinator
>> 01932 797714
>>

> Thanks
>
> ----------------------------
> Jake Gannon
> Computing Services
> The University of Liverpool
> External: 0151 794 4458
> Internal: 44458
> ----------------------------

Thanks

----------------------------
Jake Gannon
Computing Services
The University of Liverpool
External: 0151 794 4458
Internal: 44458

This message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. In the event of any error in transmission,
unauthorised recipients are requested to contact the sender immediately and
not to disclose or make use of this information. Any opinions expressed are
those of the individual and may not necessarily represent the opinion of the
organisation.

Brooklands College