Anybody using Campus Pack? We've just installed it and while it does
excellent things, I'd really like it if

(1) I could easily identify Journals as Blogs and Teams as Wikis (terms
students are now VERY familiar with)

and

(2) I could allow students and groups to create their own blogs and
wikis independently and privately, working on them until they're ready
to publish. After all, it seems to me, they're not blogs and wikis in
the public, publishing sense - personally I wouldn't want my
work-in-progress to be visible to everyone on the site.

If I'm alone in this, fine. If you share my view, might we share it
with Learning Objects as a group?

--
Regards
Mark

Mark Gamble
Head of Learning Technology
University of Luton
Tel (+44)1582 489260 Fax (+44)1582 489259
Mob 077 200 686 05 Mobex 6360 Int ext 2260