Hi

Is anybody using text messaging with their VLE?  6.2 or above?  I was
wondering if there was either existing functionality that I have missed - or
if there is a reliable plug in that has been developed which would enable
cohorts or students to receive text alerts direct to their mobile phones.

Thanks
Laura Taylor
Project Co-ordinator
eLearning Portal Support
Student & Programme Administration
Academic Registry
Room 111 Ellison Terrace
Northumbria University  NE1 8ST
0191 243 7062
> Your views about the service we provide are important to us and will
> contribute towards making improvements where required.  Please use this
> hyperlinked form http://northumbria.ac.uk/sd/central/ar/registrycomment
> <http://northumbria.ac.uk/sd/central/ar/registrycomment>  to make any
> comments about the service you have received from Academic Registry

====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.