Dear all
Could anybody recommend an electronic feedback tool/plug in? I'm looking for
something that would be compatible with Bb 7.0. Any advice or
recommendations would be gratefully received. The intention is to supply
students with feedback directly from Bb if possible.
Thanks

Laura Taylor
Project Co-ordinator
eLearning Portal Support
Student & Programme Administration
Academic Registry
Room 307 Ellison Terrace
Northumbria University
0191 243 7062
> Your views about the service we provide are important to us and will
> contribute towards making improvements where required.  Please use this
> hyperlinked form http://northumbria.ac.uk/sd/central/ar/registrycomment
> <http://northumbria.ac.uk/sd/central/ar/registrycomment>  to make any
> comments about the service you have received from Academic Registry

====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.