Marika

Obviously people will not pay it. I had no intention of going, until they aksed me to. Generally i call organisers of events and complain about the prices for the sector, I did not even bother to contact CRE.

People attending will most likely be those who historically rely on CRE for funding, or have funding bids in (fbiting the hand that feeds them is a risky business).

if yuou are not receving 1990 e-mails re-send, I am sure it is just a glitch in the system.

I am sure the 2 days will at least be interesting, one way or the other!

happy days!!

Tracey
Marika Sherwood <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Tracey,

If they offered you a free ticket, that must mean that not enough people could pay over a fortune to attend. I do wonder who will be there - and how many.

I used to be on the 1990 list, but then apparently fell off it....certainly not at my request...

Marika