Declaration of interest!!

FYI

Gary said, "In terms of land-lines I've found the 'vocally-dialer's on the web that looks just the kind of thing needed. Manufactured in Isreal, I haven't found a UK reseller yet, but need to check with the company, but if anyone knows...."

Madhouse Software Productions Ltd., is pleased to announce that we have just come to an agreement with "G. G. Electronics'" in Israel, for us to retail the "Vocally Dialler Range" in the UK and Europe. To obtain more information on the Vocally Dialler Range or other Madhouse Software Productions products visit :-

www.madhousesoftware.co.uk

Regards

Peter

Mr. Peter O'Neill. BSc (Hon)
Managing Director
Madhouse Software Productions Ltd.

EMail :-

Visit the Companies Web Site at:-

www.madhousesoftware.co.uk

Post

Madhouse Software Productions Ltd.,
P. O. Box 460.
Barnsley,
South Yorkshire,
UK.
S75 5 ZT

Tel / Fax +44 (0) 1226 390 000

This e-mail including any attachment is intended for the addressee only. It is private, confidential and may be covered by legal professional privilege or other legal or attorney/client privilege. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied herein, "Madhouse Software Productions Ltd.", cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions and shall not be liable for any consequential loss resulting from the information it provides.