-----Original Message-----
From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Kirker, Stephen
Sent: 11 April 2006 09:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: No touch pad and camera mount

Wouldn't it be simpler to  just buy a standard wireless (bluetooth?)keyboard
to use with his current computer?
Some digital cameras come with, or can use a reltaively cheap remote
control, which could be put where he can reach it.
Ther is also lots of software for controling your digital camera from a
computer, while it is attached with its standard USB cable
http://www.steves-digicams.com/digsoftware_cameractrl.html

Stephen GB Kirker MD FRCPI
Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine
Box 120, Disablement Services Centre & Lewin Stroke & Rehab Unit
Addenbrooke's Hospital
Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Cambridge CB2 2QQ
01223 217870      fax 01223 242038
www.EasternRehabGroup.org.uk