Hi Ron.

The question is, why is the wheelchair generating sufficient electromagnetic noise to affect the microphone system?

Have you tried other wheelchairs near the microphone?

Does it still cause interference when the chair is "off"?  I did once come across a powered wheelchair that continued to emit quite a lot of electrical noise even though it was switched off.

Is it definitely the microphone or is it the computer it is plugged into - ie do you still get audio interference from the sound card speakers without the microphone plugged in?

Sorry, lots of questions, not many answers.

Geoff Harbach
LEPMIS