Have you thought of taking it to RAATE to demonstrate it there? Apparently there are a good number of delegates this year and the programme is really strong and should be attracting a wide range of service providers.

Cheers.

Keren Down (FAST)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Swift, Molten Rock Equipment Ltd
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 5:15 PM
  Subject: Off Road Wheelchair

  Dear All,

  In September 06 we launched the Boma off road chair; an off road mobility
  device developed specifically for wheelchair users.  (More information from
  www.moltenrock.co.uk).

  In essence Boma is a mountain bike for wheelchair users, offering similar
  off road mobility from similar components.    It has the potential to
  greatly broaden the recreation opportunities available to individuals with
  a severe mobility impairments.

  We are keen to demonstrate the Boma to professionals working in the field
  of assistive technology; particularly mobility.   Spreading the word of new
  products through professional networks is vital in enabling the latest and
  most suitable solutions to be selected for clients.

  If you would like more information on the Boma or to arrange a
  demonstration, please contact us at www.moltenrock.co.uk.

  Many thanks for your consideration.
  Warmest regards,
  Chris Swift - Director, Molten Rock Equipment Ltd.