Just read the above alert.

My understanding was that "Indoor" included the curtilage of the home, school, day centre etc. but did not include public highways and footpaths.

I will need to re read the instructions supplied from the manufacturers, but does this mean the end of supplying EPIC's to children in schools?

Recently saw an old gent in an EPIC get stuck in the gravel at the side of the paths in the grounds of a nursing home. Happened three times within a few minutes. Wouldn't have happened if he had been in an EPIOC.

Just a thought.

Geoff Harbach.
LEPMIS