I thought this mobile phone might be of interest if you've not already come across it. I quite fancy one myself!

http://www.silverphone.co.uk/

Thanks

Jane

Jane Bache MSc
Assistive Technologist
Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability
West Hill
London SW15 3SW
020 8780 4500 Ext. 5107

Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability is a registered charity number 205907. Visit our website at www.rhn.org.uk

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are privileged and confidential and intended for the addressee at the specified e-mail address only. Its contents may not be copied or disclosed to anyone other than the intended recipient. If this e-mail is received in error, please contact Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability immediately on +44 (0) 20 8780 4500 x5229 with details of the sender and addressee and delete the e-mail.

No responsibility is accepted by Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability in the event that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and/or any attachments adversely affects the recipient's systems or data. It is your responsibility to carry out such virus and other checks as you consider appropriate.

http://www.star.net.uk