-----Original Message-----
From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Taylor, Barry
Sent: 21 April 2006 11:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: reading aid

Thanks to all.
It looks like the rubber thimble on a hand strap might be a runner.  The
only ones I'd seen were made circa 1940 & had lost their stickiness! New
ones work quite well, don't they?

BTW The client just pointed out that as he used to read around 4 books a
week, using ebooks would be quite a cost.  ebook library anyone?

Barry

Barry Taylor, Clinical Scientist
Medical Physics Department
Tulley Medical Physics Building, Hull Royal Infirmary Anlaby Road, Hull HU3
2JZ Tel 01482 675928, fax 01482 675750 [log in to unmask]