Hi Geoff

It's actually a 2-switch latched scanning interface for a DX system that
latches between the chair and an external output (AAC) via a 3rd switch. We
have a client who has the system and would like an extra choice for the
latching output (ECE). It is an interface he is very used to and he would
struggle to learn a new one, now that he is out in the community with limited
therapy support.

However, it was only in my attempts to address this that I became aware of
the Dudley situation and now obviously I have concerns about support for
this individual. So before I attempt the arduous task of providing a new,
different system, and thought I'd just do the rounds ... ah wel!!

cheers

Jeremy