I've sent David an email. Previously I had sent an email to one of the
developers for some reason.

Well music certainly is Art, just not something I'm focused on. I'm
currently looking at video and digital photos, and while the work done
with music by people like the DRAKE music project is very impressive
work, there are a very different set of problems there.

Cheers,
Cian