-----Original Message-----
From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Taylor, Barry
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 9:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Easyanswer Phone

Neil
haven't seen this - looks good.  I was told that the Picophone can be
programmed to auto answer but its twice the price & I haven't seen that
either!

A Tunstall rep told me last week, that their carephone(s) can be set to auto
answer, although I haven't followed this up.

My last client asking for auto answer was concerned that the double glazing
cold-call &c would be put straight through, causing confusion/annoyance.
Don't think any available phone will arrange for the caller to be put
through on typing a code.

Barry

Barry Taylor, Clinical Scientist
Medical Physics Department
Tulley Medical Physics Building, Hull Royal Infirmary
Anlaby Road, Hull HU3 2JZ
Tel 01482 675928, fax 01482 675750