Dear All,

Once again please find attached a list of current items that we have for disposal. It’s an extra long list this time, but please do have a browse and feel free to request as many items as possible.

As usual, I will hold the list open for at least three weeks (and probably till after August Bank Holiday) to give everyone a chance to circulate the list, etc. After that I will allot the items as fairly as I can and dispatch them. However if you wish to pick your items up, I am more than happy to arrange a time at your convenience.

Any queries about specific items just drop me a line by email or, alternatively, on the number below.

Many thanks and happy bidding,

Caroline

Caroline Fullman

National Gallery Library and Archive

020 7747 2492 direct line

Rebels & Martyrs: The Image of the Artist in the
Nineteenth Century
28 June - 28 August 2006

Book now at
http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/exhibitions/rebels_martyrs/tickets.htm
Open daily 10am to 6pm, Wednesdays until 9pm

Sign up for the latest news, offers and exclusive competitions from
the National Gallery by clicking on this link
http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/what/news/subscribe.htm
For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2006 at http://www.arlis.org.uk/even/