Reading University Library: Special Collections

Please pass on our latest news to potential users of our archives and
rare books. Our new Special Collections Service will be operational from
2 October 2006. However, we regret that it will not now be possible to
consult material from University Special Collections for the whole of
August and September 2006 while they are moved into the new store.

*        Until 28 July - material not in transit can be seen in the MERL
Reading Room <http://www.merl.org.uk/the_centre/the_location.html> ,
Redlands Road, Reading RG1 5EX. All requests to the Main Library
Whiteknights Ground Floor Information Desk (0118) 378 8770 by 12:00 on
Tuesday 25 July

*        August and September - closed

*        2 October - Use of the collections resumes with the opening of
the new Special Collections Service at Redlands Road run jointly by MERL
and the University Library

More information, including contacts, at:
www.library.rdg.ac.uk/colls/special/jointservice