School Talks

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any websites that provide advice on giving talks to schoolchildren?  I did my first one last week and felt I was floundering around in the dark somewhat.  Although I did discover that if you take along an old school hand bell and a tawse you can distract them for quite a while!

Jackie Davenport

Archives and Administration Manager

Argyll and Bute Council

Tel: (01546)604395/4774

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not disclose, copy or deliver this message to anyone and any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender - [log in to unmask] - by reply email. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Argyll and Bute Council shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

All communications sent to or from Argyll and Bute Council may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.

This email has been scanned for viruses, vandals and malicious content.