**Apologies for Cross-Posting**

Dear List-servs,

I am preparing to roll out an E-cleansing Initiative as the next step in our
RIMP implemention and am going to be rewarding my fellow staff members with
a series of prizes on an Organization-wide basis as well as on individual team
level to engage both management and staff.  My target audience has been taking to ERM with a mix of "Swallowing a bitter pill because I have to" and an insouciant shrug"This doesn't apply to my area. . ."
In addition to
I am looking for some pithy statements about Electronic Records Management
along the lines of *E-Records Management is the new black* and would love
to hear from you, my fellow RMers and Archivists.

The top 2 choices will get a t-shirt or a carrier bag with our logo and
their slogan on the front or back. T-shirts will be sweat-shop free and made
of Organic Cotton in keeping with our Green policy.

Submissions should be made by *September 22, 2006.*
Please forward to anyone whom you think might have ideas!!

Many thanks,
Rachel Binnington