Hello all
I would be very interested to hear from archives/special collections in UK
universities who maintain a list of students willing to carry out paid
research on behalf of enquirers who cannot visit in person.  I have
discussed maintaining such a list with our Jobshop (the employment agency
for our students) - rather than reinvent the wheel, we wanted to find out
who'd already done this.  (We don't currently offer a paid research service
using Special Collections staff).

Thanks!
All the best
Alison

Special Collections e-newsletter Nov 2006 now online.
Art and archives; Picturing Priestley; new collections on peace studies and
Yorkshire; meet the Foam Family.
http://www.brad.ac.uk/library/special/newsletters.php
Alison Cullingford
Special Collections Librarian
J.B. Priestley Library
University of Bradford
Bradford.  UK.  BD7 1DP.
Tel: +44 (0) 1274 235256
Fax: +44 (0) 1274 233398 (FAO Special Collections)
http://www.bradford.ac.uk/library/special